RELIABLE ESSAY WRITING HELP FOR AS LOW AS $14 $9.99
4.9 Scored Out of 5 I Based on 320 Reviews
All Original Work.
All the work you receive from us is 100% original. We understand how important your education is to you, and hence we shall ensure originality. All our orders come attached with a plagiarism report.
Safe and Secure.
Our website uses SSL encryption to protect your data. Check the icon on the right hand corner of your search bar. This means that your credit card, and personal information is safe with us. We do not sell your paper to anyone after you buy the solution. You will hence not be caught with Plagiarism.
Fast and Reliable.
Within minutes of you placing your order, Our support team reaches out to assure you of reliable delivery. Our New !! order tracking tool tells you of the progress of your orders.
Recently posted questions.
- In this unit, you are learning about how perception affects social situations. Schemata such as prototypes, personal constructs, stereotypes, and scripts can all influence how we communicate. Find an example in the media (commercial, scene in a movie/TV show, etc.) that features two or more of these schemata, and how it influenced the social situation…Read More »
- CONTEMPORARY EXAMPLES OF MEDIA BIAS AND PROPAGANDA Directions: The required readings this week include a variety of recent examples of media bias and propaganda. Using these required readings, address the following prompts and questions: Compare and contrast the propaganda and bias emerging from jihadist fighters (Klausen, 2015) and the Chinese state (King, Pan, & Roberts, 2017). What…Read More »
- For this assignment, think back of a time where you think you used the wrong channel to convey a message to someone in your life. Examples could be sending a text message to break up with someone, or emailing a boss when in both situations you should have talked to them face to face. In…Read More »
- You are the Chief Financial Officer of People’s Community Clinic. You are responsible for delivering a financial overview presentation at the year-end meeting. Your audience will include employees and leadership team members of PCC, financial donors, and community members (who may be potential donors, if they are pleased with the information you present!) People’s Community…Read More »
- This quarter you have worked hard on multiple levels of communication. Now it is time to summarize your learning. 1. Describe 3 personal scenarios in which you have utilized some of the learning from this quarter. 2. Discuss 2 communication situations in which you have shown personal growth based on the material you have learned.…Read More »
- The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up. Self-Concept Inventory…Read More »
Your supervisor disagrees with your suggestion that employees should be allowed to create online profiles in LinkedInScenario: Your supervisor disagrees with your suggestion that employees should be allowed to create online profiles in LinkedIn. You believe that communicating with others on LinkedIn will give employees an opportunity to meet their peers and will also provide potential leads and business partners. However, your supervisor believes that other companies will get an opportunity…Read More »
- Communicating Bad News Scenario: You are a middle manager at a large technology organization. You arrived at work today to find out that your organization is going through a reorganization. There will be mass downsizing – immediately. You met with your boss, who informed you that the company has been losing revenue for too long…Read More »
- The clash of beliefs and values between cultural groups has created conflict since the dawn of time. For this assignment select two countries or cultural groups that are currently or have historically been in conflict. Then, research the conflict from the perspective of each of the cultural groups. Your research should include library, internet, and…Read More »
- ssignment Four – Timeline Instructions Timeline for Implementation (6%)To supplement the final paper, you will develop an action plan for implementing the recommendations for the total rewards program. You are encouraged to use a Gantt chart or Pert or similar graphic to display a timeline and the interdependence or sequence of the activities.Be sure to…Read More »
So…, How does is work?
You Place Your Order
When you place your order, the best writer (tutor) is assigned to work on your assignment immediately. You can also select your own writer by inserting the writer code on the order form. After you pay, the writer immediately starts working on your paper. Don’t Worry, Our refund policy covers you from any loss.
Our newest tool is the order tracking feature, where writers are able to update you on the progress of your order. This way you are kept updated, and you remain confident that your work shall be delivered on time. Also, you can be able to contribute any ideas you may have to the writer working on your paper.
Receive Your Paper
After the writer has completed your paper, our quality assurance department shall go through your paper to ensure that all the instructions were followed, and that the paper meets all the standards of a quality academic paper. The paper is later uploaded to your account. This way you are assured of your grade.